2016 Big Buck Contest
Rules and Regulations
1. PA legally killed deer must be hog dressed and weighed less heart, liver, lungs, etc. Entire chest cavity MUST BE CLEANED!!!
2. In case of a tie, the first deer weighed will remain in the respective position, next will drop to the next lower position.
3. Ticket sales after Friday, November 27, 2015 must be purchased ONLY at Myers Tire and Service by the red light in Rimersburg until 8PM.
4.Sales of tickets closes on Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 8PM.
5.Contest opens Monday, November 30, 2015 and closes Saturday, December 12, 2015.
6.Deer must be weighed at the Rimersburg Rod and Gun Club. Weigh times are as follows:
November 30, 2015-9am to 8pm
December 1 to December 4- 5pm to 8pm
December 5, 2015- 1pm to 8pm
December 7 to December 11-5pm to 8pm
December 12, 2015- 1pm to 8pm
7. MUST SHOW TICKET STUB WHEN WEIGHING DEER.
8.First place winner from previous year's "Heaviest Buck" Category is NOT ELIGIBLE to place in that category the following year. All entrants are eligible for price drawings.
9. Only ONE deer may be weighed
10. Check standings at: Rimersburg Rod and Gun Club.com
11.Winners will be contacted and notified when they may pick up their prizes.
2016 BIG BUCK TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!!!
Tickets available from RR&GC members, as well as, Sport Shack in East Brady, Heeter Lumber, Sunoco (Rimersburg, Sligo, Knox), Barber Shop (Rimersburg), Bob's Subs (Clarion), Horvath Auto Body (Rt.68 Rimersburg) and Rimersburg Beverage (Rimersburg & East Brady)
Click HERE for 2014 Big Buck Contest Results Click HERE for 2015 Big Buck Contest
Click HERE for 2016 Big Buck Contest Photo Gallery Click HERE for 2016 Big Buck Contest